We are looking for Contributors to take part in the Kid's Fun Zone, Wellness Zone and Food Fair at the Terry Fox Community Fun Run, Walk, Ride in Forest Hill on Terry Fox Day - Sunday, September 16, 2018 from 8am – 2pm.
The Terry Fox Community Fun Run, Walk, Ride at UCC in Forest Hill is enjoyed by over 1,200+ adults and 200+ kids from the Forest Hill community. Be a Contributor at our inspiring event and share your product, food or service for free in the giving spirit of Terry Fox to support the community and to celebrate Terry's Dream to find a cure for all cancers.
- Support Terry's Dream to find a cure for all cancers.
- Optionally have a reserved table to engage the community from to provide free information / samples.
- Get listed onsite as a Terry Fox contributor.
- Grow followers through Social Media engagement.
- Create a Terry Fox Team with your employees to build synergy and bring their family’s together for a day of fun including:
- Fundraising individually or as a team to find a cure for all cancers
- Kid’s Fun Zone including live music, jumping castles and face painting
- Physical activities including warm-ups, yoga and 5km and 10km routes that are dog, stroller, biking, walking and running friendly
- On-site Massage Therapists
- Enjoy the Food Fair and Live Entertainment